Things on my mind ::
- Important things are God, little kids, traveling, friends, learning, family
- Chocolate is pretty important, too.
- I ate way too much junk food today :: 1/2 a bar of chocolate, 4 cookies, hot chocolate, and a donuts...EWW!!
- I will never learn how to not be procrastinator.
- I have no desire to do homework ahead of time, because why do that when I can do it the night before and still get by?
- This is me procrastinating my paper
- Christian music isn't as corny as I had convinced myself it is.
- In fact, I'm listening to it right now.
- I want to go everywhere.
- Especially New Zealand, Western Europe (Rome, Venice, Southern France, Sweden, Belgium), Morocco, and the Caribbean islands (especially the Caymans).
- I also want to see Arizona, all of Oahu, Wyoming, Northern California, Seattle, Vancouver again, New Mexico, Colorado, Vermont, Cape Cod, and Boston.
- When I don't feel like reading, I don't mind reading lists.
- There are a lot of kind people in the world.
- And a lot of unhappy people.
- I saw the sun set on Waikiki beach today.
- I feel like God wants me to be happy, but I can't figure out what I should do about my major.
- If you have any insight, please share.
- Otherwise, just pray for my decision, yeah?
- The idea of doing one job for the rest of my life honestly freaks me out.
- I desire change too often.
- And yet, change can be so painful.
- I ate dinner on a balcony tonight, and balconies are really cool.
Roommate Shannon talking to her boyfriend:
"Ashley got a care package from Mike, and Chelsea's boyfriend made her a picture mobile. And today Mike Nice bought us Skittles and he's not even dating us...I know it's not the material things...but, it's just a card Ashley got that makes me melt."
Conversation with Dan the Marine:
- I need to get a Nalgene water bottle tomorrow
- What's a Nalgene?
- You don't know what a Nalgene is and you're in the military?? Shouldn't you guys use that stuff, it's like heavy duty!! I mean, you can't break it. They are amazing. I can't believe you don't know what a Nalgene is.
- Sorry, I'm not a big water bottle guy.
You are the Lord of Lords
You are the King of Kings
You are mighty God
Lord of everything
You're the great I Am
You're the Prince of Peace
Who is the Lamb
You're the living God
You're my Saving Grace
You will reign Forever
You are ancient of days
You are Alpha Omega
Beginning and End
You're my Savior,
Messiah Redeemer and Friend
You're my Prince of Peace, And I will live my life for you!
Vicky, for making some delicious dinner!