Friday, February 11, 2005

I Get Carried Away

Today has been really wonderful!

This morning, my roommate Marissa convinced me to skip class and go to the mall. SOOO glad I did! It was so nice driving around with the windows down and Switchfoot blaring on this *GORGEOUS* day. We went to Sports Authority and I got some cheerleader shorts. Then we went to Ala Moana mall, and I found a cute long sleeve shirt from American Eagle for less than $8! I can't wait to wear it this fall/winter. (Did I just say I can't wait for fall/winter?!) We also went to Godiva. mmm...Marissa bought some dark chocolate truffles and Valentine's Day present for all of us roommates!! It was delicious! I made sure to enjoy every bite, since it costs like $4 for one truffle! (The truffles are about 1.5 inches in diameter...not big!) We also went to Hallmark and spent way too much time reading cute cards! Then we got some frappachinos at Starbucks. Yum!

I'm all for skipping classes Friday mornings in order to go to the mall!

Well, this might seem a little random, but I was thinking today how I like to not look nice. It's so freeing to not care how I look. I think it would be such a pain to have to look nice before you ever leave the house. I am very content wearing comfy shorts, a t-shirt, flip flops, and my hair pulled back. I'd rather be comfortable than cute. :)

Oh - and BIG news! We are living in 143 Evanston next year - it's on the corner of Evanston and Irving. YAY!! I'm pretty excited to be in a house.

Tentative summer plans = me taking 10 hours of Chem classes and labs. Working part-time at the YMCA. That's just tentative though. I have been praying about my major change, and I really just feel excited about it. I think that's a good sign, yeah? It will be a huge change and a challenge with all the science courses, but I truly believe that I can accomplish anything if I just put my mind to it. Girl power!

Woah, getting a little carried away.

Working tonight from 7 until 12. If I could find a closer job that paid more money and I didn't have to sing...I'd be all over that. I never heard back from the 24Fitness place, so I guess I didn't get it. I'd rather hear back either way though! Being left in the dark just sucks.

I got some freaking sweet blue bracelets from thehungersite.com. They are so cool, you should get some too!!

Alright, time to get going. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: