Thursday, February 17, 2005

My computer has been broken for the past few days...I saw the 'blue screen of death' SO many times it made me want to throw my computer out the window!!

My week -- Worked Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday nights. Yeah, a LOT!! I skipped all my classes on Monday for Valentine's Day.

I did laundry and watched 50 First Dates and hung out with my roommates instead. It was nice...but too lazy! We went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner, after waiting two hours in line! We also got to see the sunset ::


V-Day Sunset

Waikiki Sunset

It was a good night...but expensive! It was nice to go somewhere besides work or the beach or school.

Valentine's Day!

The roommates on V-day!

Cold Stone is going well...because I get free ice cream!! :) On Tuesday night I brought home a pint of peanut butter ice cream with cookie dough chunks and fudge and caramel swirled in. It was YUMMY! I don't know if I'm going to work the whole time I'm here - but it hasn't sucked too much yet. I need the money!
I am sick and it sucks! I have allergies or something, because I keep sneezing and my throat is SO sore. I need to quit complaining. Sorry!
Out.

No comments: