Thursday, February 10, 2005

Just The Facts, Ma'am

News:
* I finally got my pretty pink Nalgene bottle in the mail
* My grandparents and the Cronins are visiting Malaysia
* Melanie made All-Stars for her touch rugby team! Go Mel!
* I got to talk to my family finally last night. It is the 3rd time in 5 weeks, which kind of crappy.
* I am still working at Cold Stone ~ ice cream shop
* I am more confused than ever about my major after talking to Mom
* Sometimes I get waves of nostalgia where I really miss UD -- especially Oakwood, studying in KU, pretzels and milk shakes in the Galley, Stuart mass, and IHOP. How am I ever going to leave in 2 years? I don't want to graduate and leave all the fun!!
* If I change to dietetics, I will have to take 2 chem classes this summer
* My dad thinks I've always wanted to be a teacher
* I really like Shannon Calcatera :) She's a nice roommate who gives me dark chocolate.
* I miss lots of UD people
* If you write me a letter, I will write you one back. Just ask E. Or Carolyn. :)
* You should write me a letter.

No comments: