Friday, February 25, 2005

R.I.P. Lappy

My little Tangent computer has finally died. It was overpriced and crappy, go figure. Anyway, I just wanted to let all you faithful readers (righhht...) know that I will probably be updating my blog less these next few months...bummer!
I can't believe I've been here about 2 months already. 2 more left!

I love Starbucks. Big cushy chairs, yummy coffee, Norah Jones, and peace and quiet!

I love and miss you, if you're not here with me.
If you are, let's go to the beach!! :-D

1 comment:

Kat said...

I will miss your lappy too! remember the humming noise it made and we thought bees were chasing us down the stairwell...and then how you like NEVER left it on your desk but on the floor. i remember craig's thing too...oh wow. well...just more excuse to call you now! have a good day! love you and miss you!

i ordered a bathingsuit for hawaii online...so unlike me! but i might end up returning it who knows...yea random comment