Monday, January 31, 2005

I'm Not a Player, I Just Blog A Lot

I feel so blessed today!

I don't know where to start, because I just am so happy to have so many wonderful people in my life. I got to talk to Kat, Mike, and Craig today - even though it was only a short time each, it was still nice to hear them! Nice, not a good word...(Eternal Sunshine!)

My day wasn't spectacular, but I just feel so content and happy...I had a great day at work, made friends with a 18-month-old named Tooey, went to mass where Fr. Ken gave a great homily, talked to some UD friends, got in touch with Jenna - my best friend from middle school in Bangkok, had a really good talk with Shannon, and interrogated a Marine.

Oh yeah, and I'm still in Hawaii.

That's pretty freaking awesome.

How will we ever leave this place?

I really liked work, because I am learning more and getting more experience. My favorite part is talking to the customers and making them smile. Like, maybe they just expect to come in, get some ice cream, and leave. But I want them to be happy and feel really welcomed! Wow, can someone say DORK!? Or overachiever??

Alright, well, it's time for this girl to do some Astronomy and clean the kitchen and bathroom floors!

Shout-out to:
Craig, for having the worst cell phone ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think this is the second time i've ever read this journal thing. i missed you and i needed a break from the craziness that is my life. i'm reading about revolutions for pol theory and i have that song stuck in my head... i say revolution i say na na na nanana... i don't know if any one knows what i'm talking about but yeah. love you! hopefully we'll get a chance to talk soon. peace love and eternal sunshine. ;)
~ eileen