Sunday, February 18, 2007

Watching Beauty and the Geek Marathon. Don't Judge Me.

This weekend was so much fun. Katie, my great friend from high school, came down and stayed with me because she had an interview. We ate a WHOLE LOT (Ben and Jerry's, Starbucks, Christopher's, Chipotle, P.F. Chang's...all in 2 days.) My plan is to substitute a Fat Weekend for Fat Tuesday. :) I think it's a fad that will totally catch on.

I'm seriously looking forward to Lent, I need a good spiritual kick in the butt. A boot camp, you know? I'm going to not watch TV, as I do every year. Which is a bit difficult, considering I have gotten into a few shows. But I could use time to read a few good books, I recently got a few new ones, quite exciting. And since my lovely fiance discovered this website, I feel a renewed excitement for wedding planning. I was seriously disgusted by the wedding diva world, and overwhelmed by the pressures to create a fancy, crazy huge event which would impress people. Mike and I are totally not pretentious, fancy, or super formal people. We are aspiring hippies :) and completely down to earth.

The rest of the weekend will involve Mass, running, and lots of homework! Test on Tuesday, paper Monday and Wednesday, hundreds of pages to (not) read...Oh the senioritis I have. It's seriously a disease. Sort of like the episcleritis in my eye. That's what it is, by the way. Beautiful, huh? Apparently, I have a small tear in the white part of my eye (the sclera). And it happens mostly in 30-60 year olds. Nice, eh?

No comments: