Friday, March 04, 2005

Hello, Operator. Give Me Number 9!

A milestone event in my time here at Chaminade University has occurred...

I made it an entire week without missing ANY of my classes or labs!!

Thank you, thank you. I know it's amazing....

This week has been pretty uneventful (see, that's what happens when you attend class!) I worked Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday - closing all three days! I also put in my two weeks notice (which I was super worried about, but was fine!). I went to Starbucks one night to study. I really love that place, even though it's about 10 degrees COLDER than Dayton!

I complain too much. Sorry, I'll work on that.

I wish I could take a month off life and just work on all my flaws. Okay, so maybe I'd need a YEAR off life.

Melanie emailed me and asked me to be her confirmation sponser. Yay! I love that girl SOOOOOO much. And I miss her. Family is really the best invention ever. :) Thanks for that, God!

I'm sorry I don't have any funny stories or things to share. I just wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive. :)

No comments: